VERY LARGE 2 BEDROOM RENOVATED UNIT ON FIRST FLOOR OF HISTORIC BUILDING IN DOWNTOWN MEDICAL DISTRICT. TALL CEILINGS, OAK FLOORS, UPDATED BATHROOM AND KITCHEN, WALK-IN CLOSET, WASHER AND DRYER IN UNIT. CONTROLLED ENTRY. HIGH EFF. CENTRAL AIR AND GAS FURNACE.
FREE OFF STREET PARKING. PET FRIENDLY.
WALKING DISTANCE TO HOSPITALS, MEDICAL SCHOOL, RIVERFRONT AND DOWNTOWN VENUES SUCH AS MICROBREWERIES, RESTAURANTS, RIVERFRONT MUSEUM AND MORE. NEAR SHOPPING AND INTERSTATE ACCESS, BRADLEY UNIVERSITY, ART DISTRICT, RESTAURANTS, COFFEE SHOPS AND ANTIQUE SHOPS .
REFERENCES, DEPOSIT, LEASE REQUIRED. $780/MONTH.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CALL US.
- Free off street parking
- High Eff. Central Air and Gas Furnace
- oak floors
- pet friendly
- references-lease-deposit required
- Renovated Unit on 1st floor
- tall ceilings
- updated bathroom and kitchen
- walk-in closet
- walking distance to hospitals and Medical School
- Washer and dryer in unit
- 332 reviews
- Thyme Kitchen and Craft Beer (0.94 mi)326 reviews
- The Blue Duck Barbecue Tavern (0.61 mi)291 reviews
- Thirty-Thirty Coffee (0.42 mi)197 reviews
- Zion Coffee Bar (0.97 mi)98 reviews
- Ardor Breads And Provisions (0.63 mi)21 reviews
- Hy-Vee (3.07 mi)29 reviews
- Walmart Supercenter (0.9 mi)12 reviews
- Haddad's West Peoria Market (2.36 mi)7 reviews