VERY LARGE, RENOVATED GARDEN LEVEL 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM UNIT ON HISTORIC HIGH STREET. 1,800 SF. OAK FLOORS IN BEDROOMS AND DEN. MARBLE FLOOR IN LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM. CERAMIC FLOORS IN KITCHEN, DINETTE, AND BATHROOMS. FULLY APPLIANCE KITCHEN WITH OAK CABINETS AND PANTRIES. LAUNDRY ROOM WITH WASHER AND DRYER. CENTRAL AIR AND GAS FURNACE. FREE OFF STREET PARKING. PET FRIENDLY.
WALKING DISTANCE TO HOSPITALS, MEDICAL SCHOOL, BRADLEY UNIVERSITY, ART DISTRICT, RESTAURANTS, COFFEE SHOPS AND ANTIQUE SHOPS. NEAR RIVERFRONT AND DOWNTOWN VENUES SUCH AS MICROBREWERIES, RESTAURANTS, RIVERFRONT MUSEUM AND MORE. NEAR SHOPPING AND INTERSTATE ACCESS.
REFERENCES, DEPOSIT, LEASE REQUIRED.
$1,100/MONTH. AVAILABLE JUNE 1
- Available June 1-2021
- fully appliance kitchen w/oak cabinets
- Large renovated garden level unit
- Laundry in Unit
- references-lease-deposit required
- walking distance to hospitals and Medical School
- Thyme Kitchen and Craft Beer (0.88 mi)308 reviews
- 305 reviews
- The Blue Duck Barbecue Tavern (0.9 mi)275 reviews
- Thirty-Thirty Coffee (0.36 mi)193 reviews
- Zion Coffee Bar (0.8 mi)91 reviews
- [CxT] Roasting Company (0.7 mi)30 reviews
- Hy-Vee (2.85 mi)27 reviews
- Haddad's West Peoria Market (1.59 mi)7 reviews
- Fresh Asian Market (1.92 mi)6 reviews