VERY LARGE RENOVATED THIRD FLOOR 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH HARDWOOD FLOORS IN STATELY HISTORIC BUILDING.
MANY LARGE WINDOWS. UPDATED KITCHEN. DINING ROOM, SUN ROOM. CENTRAL AIR AND HIGH EFFICIENCY GAS FURNACE. WASHER AND DRYER IN UNIT.
FREE PARKING IN ON SITE PARKING LOT. GARAGE PARKING FOR 1 CAR $50/MONTH.
PROFESSIONAL ATMOSPHERE. PET FRIENDLY.
WALKING DISTANCE TO HOSPITALS, MEDICAL SCHOOL, BRADLEY UNIVERSITY, ART DISTRICT, RESTAURANTS, COFFEE SHOPS AND ANTIQUE SHOPS. NEAR RIVERFRONT AND DOWNTOWN VENUES SUCH AS MICROBREWERIES, RESTAURANTS, RIVERFRONT MUSEUM AND MORE. NEAR SHOPPING AND INTERSTATE ACCESS.
REFERENCES, DEPOSIT, LEASE REQUIRED. $850/MONTH.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CALL 309-286-7335
- dining room
- free parking in parking lot
- garage parking for 1-car $50/month
- hardwood floors in stately historic building
- High Eff. Central Air and Gas Furnace
- many large windows
- pet friendly
- professional stmoshpere
- sun room
- updated kitchen
- very large renovated third floor 1 bedroom apartment
- Thyme Kitchen and Craft Beer (0.89 mi)320 reviews
- One World (0.46 mi)540 reviews
- The Blue Duck Barbecue Tavern (1.02 mi)284 reviews
- Zion Coffee Bar (0.78 mi)92 reviews
- Thirty-Thirty Coffee (0.61 mi)191 reviews
- [CxT] Roasting Company (0.87 mi)30 reviews
- Hy-Vee (2.95 mi)27 reviews
- Fresh Asian Market (1.97 mi)7 reviews
- Walmart Supercenter (1.4 mi)12 reviews