Very large 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms house on historic Moss Avenue. Central air and gas furnace. Bamboo floors and oak floors. Tall ceilings. 2 Fireplaces. Nice kitchen with refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher.
Washer and dryer provided. Ample off street parking and 1 car garage. Zoned for 4 unrelated people.
Walking distance to Medical School, hospitals, Bradley University, art district, restaurants, coffee shops and antiques shops. Near riverfront and downtown venues such as microbreweries, restaurants,riverfront museum and more. Near shopping and interstate access.
References, deposit, lease required. $1,400/month.
if interested, please call us (309-286-7335).
- 2 fireplaces
- Ample off street parking and 1-car garage
- Bamboo and oak floors
- central air and gas furnace
- NEAR SHOPPING AND INTERSTATE ACCESS:BRADLEY UNIVERSITY-ART DISTRICT-COFFEE SHOPS AND ANTIQUE SHOPS
- Nice kitchen with refrigerator-stove-and dishwasher.
- REFERENCES-DEPOSIT-LEASE REQUIRED
- tall ceilings
- Very large 4 Bedroom/2 bathroom house on historic Moss Avenue
- WALKING DISTANCE TO RIVERFRONT AND DOWNTOWN VENUES SUCH AS MICROBREWERIES-RESTAURANTS-RIVERFRONT MUSEUM AND MORE
- WASHER AND DRYER PROVIDED
- Zoned for 4 unrelated people
- Thyme Kitchen and Craft Beer (0.96 mi)315 reviews
- One World (0.36 mi)537 reviews
- The Blue Duck Barbecue Tavern (1.14 mi)284 reviews
- Zion Coffee Bar (0.85 mi)91 reviews
- Thirty-Thirty Coffee (0.76 mi)192 reviews
- [CxT] Roasting Company (1.01 mi)30 reviews
- Hy-Vee (2.97 mi)27 reviews
- Fresh Asian Market (1.96 mi)6 reviews
- Haddad's West Peoria Market (1.19 mi)7 reviews