Very large 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms house on historic Moss Avenue. Central air and gas furnace. Bamboo floors and oak floors. Tall ceilings. 2 Fireplaces. Nice kitchen with refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher.
Washer and dryer provided. Ample off street parking and 1 car garage. Zoned for 4 unrelated people.
Walking distance to Medical School, hospitals, Bradley University, art district, restaurants, coffee shops and antiques shops. Near riverfront and downtown venues such as microbreweries, restaurants, riverfront museum and more. Near shopping and interstate access.
References, deposit, lease required. $1,600/month.
if interested, please call us 309-286-7335.
- One World (0.36 mi)642 reviews
- Thyme Kitchen and Craft Beer (0.96 mi)365 reviews
- The Blue Duck Barbecue Tavern (1.14 mi)330 reviews
- Zion Coffee Bar (0.85 mi)118 reviews
- Thirty-Thirty Coffee (0.76 mi)211 reviews
- Ardor Breads And Provisions (1.09 mi)35 reviews
- Hy-Vee (2.97 mi)32 reviews
- Haddad's West Peoria Market (1.19 mi)7 reviews
- Walmart Supercenter (1.5 mi)17 reviews