Very large 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms house on historic Moss Avenue. Central air and gas furnace. Bamboo floors and oak floors. Tall ceilings. 2 Fireplaces. Nice kitchen with refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher.
Washer and dryer provided. Ample off street parking and 1 car garage. Zoned for 4 unrelated people.
Walking distance to Medical School, hospitals, Bradley University, art district, restaurants, coffee shops and antiques shops. Near riverfront and downtown venues such as microbreweries, restaurants, riverfront museum and more. Near shopping and interstate access.
References, deposit, lease required. $1,600/month.
if interested, please call us 309-286-7335.
- One World (0.36 mi)630 reviews
- Thyme Kitchen and Craft Beer (0.96 mi)359 reviews
- Dang Banh Mi and Poke (0.34 mi)59 reviews
- Zion Coffee Bar (0.85 mi)112 reviews
- Thirty-Thirty Coffee (0.76 mi)205 reviews
- Ardor Breads And Provisions (1.09 mi)29 reviews
- Hy-Vee (2.97 mi)31 reviews
- Haddad's West Peoria Market (1.19 mi)7 reviews
- Fresh Asian Market (1.96 mi)10 reviews